"An outlaw can be defined as somebody who lives outside the law, beyond the law and not necessarily against it." Hunter S. Thompson
Outlaws of today aren't what they once use to be. We don't steal cows from people, disobey the laws, or hold weekly shoot outs on Main Street, but we still hold the spirit, courage, and independence of the Wild West Outlaws of the 1800's. As modern day Outlaws we want to be true to our unique selves, stand up for what we believe in, and live bravely and fearlessly in today's world. Like yesterday's Outlaws, we belong in the beautiful wilderness that was created for us. Wide open skies, vast landscapes, towering canyon walls, and majestic mountain ranges are where we roam. We love exploring new places and find solitude with nature.
You Are An Outlaw If...
- You are rough around the edges, but have a soft interior.
- You don't take any crap from anyone. You aren't afraid to show some attitude and grit.
- You don't like to stay in one place for too long. You like to wander, frequently get lost, and are considered a vagabond by many standards. You have a restless spirit.
- You feel more settled in the mountains, deserts, plains, marshes, or forests.
- You go after what you want with everything you have. You hold strong for what you believe in.
- You are honest to a fault.
- You are not afraid to stir controversy over what you deem important.
- You don't try to fit in with society. You are proud of who you are.
- You crave adventure and excitement.
- You are brave, daring, courageous.